The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

:D
Her.|| Past.|| Links.|| Extras.



Hey hey you. You're currently at rewindmylov-e.blogspot.com. (:
You got yourself in this blog so please do shower some respect
okay. Strictly no ripping, no copying. Tag before you leave.
Rude comments to be kept to yourself. Heehee.
Enjoy your stay yeah (\m/).


Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800.

fly away w/o me.

Thursday, June 3, 2010 9:10 PM

hello. back from school and just ate dinner at Swensens. food there makes me wanna have more and more. me love cookie monster drink there! hahehoho. kaay, tmr still going to school maths lesson. every week, without fail, i'll surely go school. boo, tiring.
ohkaaay, i miss alot of friends. AND STILL, no one is tagging me. haaahs. great oh greatness.
(:



Hugs and kisses, Nur Atikah.